Thursday 2 January 2014

Wishlist


This are just a couple of things I'm currently craving. 



 I have only one pair of ankle strapped heels in brown and I'd just love to have this black and nude ones. The blue midi-heel court shoes would add just the right pop of colour to my work outfits.
Midi rings *sigh* uber cool

fitted leather jacket

midi full skirt

plaid shirt
black tote

tartan pencil skirt
                                             

I consider the above  items wardrobe staples that I CURRENTLY don't own :( , but hoping to...soon...

And finally this Michael Kors rose gold watch...a girl is allowed to dream, isn't she?

4 comments:

  1. Very nice list.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I had the black ankle strap heels on my list for a long time as well! I just finally knocked it off! I am left hunting for a white one and a red plaid shirt as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you for finally getting them :) I think you can wear them with anything, right?

      Delete
    2. Yes, and that's what is great about them! They are a great addition to any girl's closet!

      Delete